Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Ma first blog

hmmmmm am scratching my head,thinking what to write !!!!!
well , its been a hard 10 months for me here in Mangalore.. am missing chennai a lot......
today was a happy day for me as " hari sadu " was absent......infact he had gone to attend an interview and i sincerely pray that he gets selected.

My classmates are planning a get together at college this saturday , but i am not able to go coz my next schedules are fixed.....my next trip is to bangalore for 3 days and then mysore for another 4 days....

hope i get another chance to meet my friends and have a blast.........

for a start , i think this is ok...........
many more posts to come

keep commenting

4 Comments:

Blogger divya said...

hi varun....

this is the first comment in ur blogspace... happy blogging...

6:08 AM  
Blogger Prathiba Venkatesan said...

Hi Varun,

Happy to see u Here. keep blogging :)
Awaiting ur other posts...

9:36 PM  
Blogger vasanth said...

hi man...

hope ur enthu of blogging continues for ever...

10:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hai varun
I am Mohan Uncle from
Rams flat, Kodambakkam.
Did you see me
Convey my regards to Vijayan and Mrs.Vijayan expecially V A R N A

Mohan Uncle
Kerala

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home